1 mile Run
1 mile Run
* Team of 2 or more will complete this workout.
* Each team has to have at least one female
In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.
This workout was one of Mike’s favorites and he’d named it “Body Armor”. From here on it will be referred to as “Murph” in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is.
Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you’ve got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.
21, 15, 9 reps of:
PUSH PRESS ( 155/115) L-2 (135-95) L-1 (95/45)
* NO KNEE PUSH UPS
500 JUMP ROPE SINGLES- NO DOUBLE UNDERS
100 MED BALL AB MAT SIT UPS ( 14/10)
The endurance WOD scheduled for this Saturday will be combined with the standard WOD and will take place at 9:30am. You will get plenty endurance training during this WOD. See “Murph” for details.
Hope to see everyone there!
TEAMS OF TWO OR MORE COMPLETE A 10K ROW
* WHILE ONE TEAM MEMBER IS ROWING THE OTHERS ARE HOLDING THE PLANK POSITION.
* A 5 SEC PENALTY IS ADDED FOR EACH TIME THE PLANK POSITION IS BROKEN.
* EACH TEAM MEMBER MUST ROW AT LEAST 1K METERS.
* THE TEAM WILL DECIDE THE DISTANCE ROWED PER ROTATION.
Heads up -
This weekend we will run our regular class schedule on Friday and Saturday. We will run only one class on Monday at 9:30 am. Come out and get your Murph on on Saturday at 9:30 and support WOD for Warriors on Monday at 9:30. Everyone is welcome!
ESTABLISH 2RM – FROM THE RACK
* 15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT
11 MINUTE AMRAP
3 CLEANS – HALF OF YOUR 2RM
3 PUSH UPS
* THIS IS A FULL SQUAT “CLEAN”
TEAM ROW 2- 3 PERSON TEAM – 2-6K METERS ( NO LESS THAN 2K AND NO MORE THAN 6K)
7 ROUNDS OF:
1 MINUTE OF KB SWING (55/40) L-2 (45/35) L-1 Russian Swings (35/25)
1 MINUTE OF MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS
* NO REST BETWEEN MOVEMENTS.
* REST 1 MINUTE BETWEEN ROUNDS
* EACH STEP OF THE MT. CLIMBER IS A REP
* SCORE IS THE ROUND WITH THE LOWEST NUMBER OF REPS.
25 GHD BACK EXTENSIONS OR 25 DB GOOD MORNINGS ( ATHLETE’S CHOICE ON WEIGHT)
“Fast and Furious”
7 MINUTE AMRAP
7 DEAD LIFTS (185/135) L-2 (135/115) L-1 (115/95)
7 SLAM BALLS (25/20) L-2 (14/10) L-1 (12/8)
AFTER A SHORT REST,
100 METERS OF WALKING LUNGES * NOT FOR TIME*
50 Push Ups
50 Ab Mat Sit Ups
For Time: Teams of 3 must complete.
150 reps of each movement. One athlete working at a time, must complete all 150 reps of movement before moving to the next
All athletes must stay in order and at least make an attempt. No one can skip a turn.
Wall Ball 20/14 (10’ target) The athlete must catch the medicine ball before ending reps or rotating to the next teammate. Hand the ball to your partner or they can catch it and start their reps.
Box Jumps 24/20
KB Swings 70/53
The score is the time to completion.
3 ROUNDS FOR TIME
15 Thrusters ( 95/65) L-2 (65/45) L-1 (DUMBBELLS 35/25)
15 Pull-ups ( UNASSISTED KIPPING OR STRICT)
* IF THE ATHLETE NEEDS A BAND FOR PULL UPS, THEY MUST DO STRICT PULL UPS WHILE USING THE BAND.- NO KIPPING-
* RING ROWS CAN ALSO BE A SUB FOR PULL UPS